One island, one resort in Seychelles
If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure.
Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean.
Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own...
Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures.
Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles.
Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre.
In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set.
Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff.
Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahé, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles.
*The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year.
Unique selling points
- The warm and personalised Beachcomber welcome for a memorable and pampering stay
- Private island located in idyllic surroundings, in the middle of a unique marine park
- Close to Mahé, the main island, within a 10-minute boat ride
- 3 beautiful beaches with at least 2 of them protected from prevailing winds all year round
- Over 1.5 km of sandy beach
- A sanctuary of natural flora and fauna
- A stunning underwater world ideal for snorkelling
- Traditional nestling ground for sea turtles
- Trekking paths to explore and discover the various facets of the island which include historical relics and botanical endemic species like the sea coconut
- A perfect resort for families
- Accommodation adapted to families, with a majority of the villas providing two beds
- A dedicated Kids Club with exciting activities oriented towards the discovery of nature
- A variety of sports and leisure facilities that can be experienced by the whole family
- A choice of 4 restaurants
- Each restaurant offers a different setting and atmosphere
- Local cuisine made from a variety of home-grown products and fresh seafood
Hotel services and amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Main Pool
- 24-Hour Security
- Infirmary on site
- On the Beach
- Free Wifi
- Tour operator Desk
- Car Rental Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Free Parking
- Doctor on call
- Departure Lounge
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Room Service
- House Keeping
- Individual safe
- Some Rooms have private pools
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Room
- Wakeup Service
- Telephone with international dialling
- A la carte
Spa & Wellness
- Spa by Clarins
- Hair dresser
- Beauty parlor
Sports & Activities
- Cardio training
- Stability ball
- Tennis classes
- Table tennis
- Nature walk
- Tennis (2 floodlit courts)
- Beach volley
- Botanical walk
- Tennis volley
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Scuba Diving
- Stand-Up Paddle
- Baby Sitting
- Kids Club
- Bicycle rides
- Glass-bottom boat trips
- Pedal boat
- Trip to Moyenne Island