Semi-cooked tuna, roasted giant shrimps in a curry leaf crust, sacremanga tomato cups and its pumpkin puree.
- 80 g of bluefin tuna
- 20 g of palm achar
- 10 g of salmon
- 5 g of crumble*
- 30 g of giant shrimps
- 5 g of mango
- 10 g of pumpkin
- 5 g of curry leaves
- 5 g of dill
- 10 g of zucchini
- 10 g of cherry tomatoes
- 5 g of saffron
- 5 g of grainy mustard
- 10 ml of olive oil
- 5 g of flour
- 10 g of butter
- Slice the pieces of tuna, sweat each side and let it rest.
- Roast the shelled giant shrimps with a little bit of olive oil, fry the curry leaves and then crush them.
- Bread the giant shrimps with the crushed curry leaves.
- Coat the cherry tomato with thin slices of marinated zucchinis, and stuff with the sacremanga*, already prepared.
- Brown the pumpkin in salted, peppered and crushed butter.
- Make a salmon rose stuffed with a thickened rosette of fresh cream and topped up with Rondelé cheese.
- Plate up the dish carefully and finish up with herbs, grasses, tuile, palm achar, the crumble and edible flowers as decoration.
- Sweat the mango cubes with 1 tablespoon of honey, a little grainy mustard and a pinch of saffron powder. Season to taste
- Mix 30 g of flour and 30 g of butter like a batter and spread it out over the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.